Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is that you Mike Grier?

Thanks for sticking with us for another year! I can't say that it will be all roses and cupcakes, but it will be an adventure (don't know if that's good or bad though...). Now if we could just see what's up with the other UFA's on the team, and the fact we also have some RFA's as well, and the whole set up makes me kind of ehh. I don't have a lot of faith in the "office" part of the team, so I always make up horrible scenarios in my head of what COULD happen, and then freak because the worse it is, the more likely it will happen. Then the obvious thing just never gets done. Ackk.

But, anyway, playoffs are almost coming to a close, just four teams left. It's really crazy because it goes really fast when you think about it. Dreaded Boston is gone (thank goodness) and they were beat out by Philly which makes me laugh a long, evil laugh. You deserve it. (I'm not bitter, really). I am choosing Philly over Montreal, and Chicago over San Jose, and then Chicago over anyone else. Hey, when can we get Kane and Toews in Buffalo huh? You can have any 4 or 10 guys you want for them. haha. Ok, enough of that for now. I'm just watching what hockey is in front of me for now and that is that. It works out better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment