Friday, November 15, 2013

Did the Air Canada Centre move to Buffalo??

It sure seemed like it tonight, but no matter the amount of Toronto fans in attendance, the guys pulled off one hell of a game, and I hope it can stay that way.

Now we've seen this before though. A change of some sort is made, they get a little pep, they win a game or 2 maybe, but then it's back to suckville, population: sabres. Now if they can, like Paul Hamilton said, build from this win, we should be in good shape. Let's hope they do so.

The Pat LaFontaine stuff tonight was enough to almost make me cry, and long for a time when I wish I would have paid more attention to hockey. The RJ "lalalalalafontaine" call gets me every damn time. I would like to go back in time just for one of those games and hear the call live in person, it would be amazing. Seeing Ted Nolan introduced and the reaction from the crowd for him was also pretty awesome. I think this is the fresh start of something good that I hope will last for a long time.

Tomorrow the Sabres head to the actual Air Canada Centre (now but see wouldn't it be cool if there were more Sabres jerseys there tomorrow than Leafs ones? Yeah it would be), so let's see what the road will bring them. One win down boys, but you have a lot to make up for. Let's see ya do this. Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment