Monday, February 28, 2011

Who are you Brad Boyes?

I have read some good, some bad on this guy. Still don't know too much, but I guess the only real way to know how he is and how he will be with the Sabres is to see him play. I just hope this is not another Moore, Torres, etc. crap deal of the past. Come on, if you are a Sabres fan tonight, you have to have that thought somewhere in the back of your mind. Our deals at this time of the year have not been too stellar in the last couple seasons.

So for now I will just hang back, we will welcome Brad to Buffalo and make him part of the family, like we always do. That is until he starts to suck. Then we will curse you back to St. Louis so fast your head will spin. It's the Buffalo way sir, don't think you will be exempt.

Oh and Tim Connolly is still a Sabre, unfortunately. Can we work on that maybe? Come on.

Oh and on a little off note, Tim Kennedy went to the Panthers from the Rangers. I wonder if he will like the heat down there. Oh well, he can't look more sad than he already does on a regular basis. But hey, I can't say that because I haven't seen him in a while. Get some sunshine Timmy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment