Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sabres vs. NY Islanders

Hmmmm.

-Ryan Miller needs to rest, we all know this. Lalime is not a great backup, and it is pretty much a risk each and every time to put him in to play a game. Miller has played so many in a row and he is cranky and tired. This needs a solution. Hopefully when our new owner is in, he can help management fix our situation, because the people there now are obviously now sure how to fix it.

-Drew Stafford and his awesome amount of hat tricks, I love it. That was the high point of the game, regardless of the fact we didn't win. I am glad he is having a good year.

-I still think Sekera and Butler are useless as d-men, and I really hope they both go sometime soon.

-Paul Gaustad did a few things wrong this game, and I guess pointing them out is half the battle because he can do a lot and I still will not be angry with him, so yeah.

-Patrick Kaleta came back and he was stirring it up a little out there. Glad he's back, hopefully he can stay healthy for longer than like 2 games...lol.

-Our captain is still MIA and it is pretty laughable at this point, and just crazy. He will either retire it seems, or at least not be here next year. It just can't happen.

I still have faith in this team, I do. This was a crazy game, the number of goals were high and we still couldn't capitalize, but this isn't the first time. I can't just stand here and say one thing will make me not want to root for them anymore. When you are a real, true fan you stand behind your team 100% no matter what, and the people of Buffalo know that. This isn't a song that hasn't been sung before. In saying that, the new ownership knows what is in front of them. They know that we have had a lot of these guys for a long time, and things need to probably be shaken up for next season if we want to get somewhere. This man wants to win a cup, and he seems like hockey man, not just a money man. If he is all that he says he is, I'm sure he can get us going in the right direction and help us get closer to winning. Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment