Thursday, October 28, 2010

I don't want to talk about it.

Ok, maybe a little.

I'm sure one day we will win again, but at this moment it seems like it's far off in the distance, or maybe everyone on the team lost their mind, thought it was opposite day, and thought it was really cool to just lose and look really bad while doing so.

I don't even want to go into it about Darcy Regier, because my dad tells me an ear full everyday about how he feels, and I'm starting to agree with him about a lot of things regarding him. Blah.

It is still early yeah, but a lot of teams would believe that there is no good reason to lose a game ever, regardless of if it's game 1 or game 63, you just have to go out there and give it your all, and I really believe more than half the team is just NOT at this point. I don't really think a lot of the movement done over the summer was to any great advantage, but only time will tell if all that clicks eventually. It seems the defense was quite shaken, and now just seems really...off. Some people who should have been traded away weren't, some that should have stayed left, and now it's just taking longer for it all to click it seems.

We have a couple of away games coming up, but it doesn't really matter because we seem to being sucking majorly at home, so staying on the road isn't really too bad right now. Back in Atlanta tomorrow, and hopefully that will be just as easy to win as last time. I just could not believe the crappy attendance in Atlanta, it seems really sad. I know they wouldn't be classified as a "hockey town" by any means, but geez, there were almost whole sections that looked more than half empty. Just need to fill it with more Sabres fans I guess. haha.

Now come on guys, someone give a pep talk, someone give an ass kicking, DO SOMETHING! SOMEONE GET YOU GUYS IN GEAR, YOU'RE KILLIN' US! PLEASE? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment