Friday, March 4, 2011

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, butttt.....

...we play the Flyers tomorrow and that is kind of scary. Then again though, there have been some pretty cruddy teams I thought they would completely kill, and they lost. Not saying we are completely cruddy, but we aren't doing as well as them, that's for sure. The game is at 1, which is completely crappy for someone who usually works Saturdays (ex. me), so I will have to find a way to see or hear some updates somehow.

I'm watching the Blackhawks/Canes game, and hoping for many reasons the Hawks whoop the Canes asses. I do have somewhat of a soft spot for the Canes, but at this rate, it is priorities...lol. The Blackhawks are my boys, so seeing them win would be good anyway, just cause. That would help us in the standings as well, but the Sabres would have to also help themselves and win tomorrow, and then on Sunday would be nifty as well. So, let's see if this can happen shall we?

I also hear that Jhonas Enroth is traveling to Philly with the team, but no word on if he will start or not. That would be pretty cool though, give Miller a rest for Sunday, and then maybe they can each win one. Let's all hope. Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment