Friday, March 11, 2011

Sabres vs. Boston Bruins

Tonight's game broken down for me:

-A lot of action which is nice, because sometimes Sabres games can be yawn fests, you know it's true.

-Drew Stafford got injured at some point and I guess I didn't notice, how sucky. I just hope it isn't something too bad and he doesn't miss a lot of games.

-Nathan Gerbe just wanted to start stuff with everyone tonight and it was awesome. He is amazing and I don't care what anyone says, his size does not matter. He will come at anyone and do anything and get in your face. He is the man, plain and simple.

-Brad Boyes is also the man, that feed from Gerbe for the OT game winning goal was amazing, and I think Buffaloians are falling in love with him, I know I think I am (does that even sound right? oh well...) I guess I was wrong about this guy, he is no Raffi Torres at all.

-Tyler Ennis! I think that's all there is to say, he is right up there with Gerbe for me. One of the great young players on the team that can carry whole games on their shoulders and come out and just be awesome and tear it up. Awesome job Tennis!

-These two points were really important (but they really all are at this point) but, it actually put us in 7th and above the Rangers in the standings! Wooo!

I am going to miss the game on Sat. against Toronto for the most part, but I will try to catch what I can if possible. Then the boys come back home to play Ottawa on Sunday. I don't know if Enroth will be in goal for any of these, because it seems like they have taken Patty Lalime and hid him from the world at this point. So, we shall see how this weekend works out. Four more points maybe? :D Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment