Monday, March 7, 2011

Sabres vs. Minnesota Wild

We won again and that OT goal by Drew Stafford was just amazin'. This pretty much sums up the game for me. I told Staffy to score, and he did. I'm serious, it was weird, I was talking to the tv and my family like "tell Drew to score, and he hears you and does" and then like 5 secs. later he did! It was the oddest thing, but so awesome! The two points in all of these games are so important, it just drives me nuts that we have to go to OT and shootouts so often. BUTTT, we have a playoff spot and that is awesome. :)

Enroth was in net and he did really well for us, just like last time. I wouldn't mind having him up here to play a lot more, as I'm sure others wouldn't mind either. He is pretty solid and it's good to have him play for Buffalo.

We play the Pens tomorrow in Pittsburgh, and I always get kind of nervous when we play them, just cause I know they can be really good, with or without Crosby. They are a championship team for goodness sakes, doesn't matter when they won it, they did. So hopefully we can take two more points coming out of Pittsburgh and keep the streak going. Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment