Friday, April 8, 2011

!!!!

Playoffs here we come!

My dad was telling Anthony (a Flyers fan...booo haha) something during the game that I thought was funny and pretty clever....

dad: if we play Philly that would be so crazy
Anthony: yeah
dad: well, a Buffalo boy scored the winning goal on Philly in the playoffs last year, maybe this year it would be a whole herd of Buffalo that would take you guys out of the first round
me: ooh that would be cool
Anthony :|

lol good times

I'm just so happy at this point, and the fact that the boys got both points is even better for us. Tickets for the first round of playoffs go on sale on Monday and I'm already thinking about that because I would love to go, but I know there aren't really a lot of tickets to go around. We shall see about that I guess.

Seeing Pat LaFontaine on tv made me happy to start the night, and when Rob Ray interviewed him I couldn't stop smiling. All of the video of him playing and scoring amazing goals...gahh. I wish he could come back and play here forever and never get older and never leave. :)

The Blackhawks won too which is awesome, but I couldn't watch any of that game. I am just glad they did because the west is so close and they needed the two points.

Tonight has just been awesome. Great job boys, the whole city is so proud! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment