Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sabres vs. Flyers--Game 2

Ok, so we lost, and you know what? I'm not even really that mad. Losing is sometimes part of the game, and I am so sucked into playoff mode that it's ok to me. It's early too, and I'm being optimistic. So yeah.

Randoms:

Gaustad/Hartnell fight: awesome. Ok, I don't even care who supposedly won it, I was just glad to see Gaustad go out there and woop some ass or somethin. I don't really like Scott Hartnell anyway, so yeah. Then Kaleta and Briere were trying to get into it or something (lol Briere, what?) and then that didn't happen, but Gaustad and Hartnell went, and penalties were had.

Speaking of penalties today, I guess the Sabres were lookin to see how many players could get one, like some kind of awesome club to join! Fun! :| Gerbe, Gaustad, Pominville, Montador, Sekera, and even Miller (but that was so bogus), so yeah. Need to tame it down with those boys, come on. Don't let stupid stuff be your downfall on this.

Thomas Vanek was pretty kick ass tonight and was one goal short of a hatty. I was hoping he would get one too. It would have been nice if he would have gotten one to tie up the game and then we would have went on to win. Sounds fab, but didn't happen. Oh well.

Boys are coming back to Buffalo though! I wish I could go on Monday, but I am just glad it's back at HSBC and with our fans and all that. Hopefully a house full of super excited fans will rev the boys up a little bit more if anything and help the morale out a little bit out there. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment