Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sabres vs. NY Islanders

Paul Gaustad went and scored like 15 seconds into today's game, probably just to signal to me to remember he is still my favorite player....haha. It was his 5th goal of the season, and I think he's been doing really well lately. Sometimes it's just certain guys on a certain line to find a groove, and things go better. Good job Gaustad!

Paul Byron was called up from Portland, as was Matt Ellis. I miss Ellis on the team, I wish they would have just kept him here. There are always things I disagree with that the management does, as I'm sure other people do. It just seems that Buffalo has an even greater ability to mess with the team, ughhh. It was good to see him back though.

Tim Connolly is injured? Did anyone notice? Did anyone care? Did it matter? The answer is NO for all of the above.

We have one more game (vs. Ottawa, lovely) on Tues, before the all-star break this weekend, and then we don't play again for a few days after that. The all-star game to me is pretty awesome. Seeing all those big players in one place is pretty sweet, even though I know a lot of people are like "eh, whatever" about it. I can't wait for everything though, it will be fun. Sidney Crosby won't be attending from what was said today on NBC during the Philly and Chicago game. That will be disappointing for a lot of people, and might even make some people not want to watch at all, I don't know. It sucks, but there will still be enough for me to tune in for. I like a lot of different teams and a lot of different players, so for me it's cool to see.

Ok, all for now, game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment