Friday, January 7, 2011

Sabres vs. San Jose Sharks

Ok so it is pretty late and my head is kind of djskdjskd crazy at the moment, so this won't be the best update, but something.

First off, we won! It was great! Ryan Miller got his 3rd shutout of the year, and something like the 20th of his career. He looked awesome out there, like the Ryan Miller we all know and love, it was amazing. He looked so happy after the game too, I was happy for him.

Lindy Ruff got his 500th career win also which is awesome. Congrats to him because that is amazing.

I am really starting to warm up to Luke Adam, I like him. He scored tonight, and he is on the track to be a favorite, I can just tell. He works hard, and it seems like this is the guy that they wanted out there in front seeing as Roy will be out for a long while.

Hecht scored something like his 6th goal of the season, and while he is on some sort of a point streak at the moment, it still seems like he should be doing more, and scoring a bit more. Just my opinion, but he can do better it would seem. I guess he's trying though, now is as good a time as any to start doing better.

We finish the west coast trip up on Sat. vs. Phoenix, and then back home Tues. to take on Philly. Ohhhh Philly, that will be a good game, I can just tell. I got tickets to the game vs. Carolina on the 13th, and I am pretty excited, seeing as I haven't attended a game since October when we played Chicago. Can't wait to get back to the arena! Hopefully the guys can keep up the winning...game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment