Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sabres vs. Phoenix Coyotes

Winning is fun, I must admit it. We did pretty well on this west coast stint, and I hope it gives the guys a lot more confidence coming back home, because playing Philly on Tues. will probably not be too easy. But, they did a great job tonight. I was hoping Ryan Miller could get himself another shutout, because they are cool, and back to back ones are even cooler, but it's ok.

Drew Stafford (I typed Drew Miller first, oh boy...lol) is doing amazing, and I'm glad for him. So much crap was said about him at the end of last season, because oh yeah, he was the big problem last season -eye roll- ok then. He is on a hot streak right now and I hope that it keeps up for him. It was weird because before the overtime started, my dad was like "I want Drew to score one, come on Drew, do it" and then a couple minutes later he did...haha. So awesome. He's my mom's favorite player, so she is always happy when he scores too. :)

The standings are kind of daunting at this moment, and I don't really like to make them a big thing, but we need to keep winning, that is all there is to it. No room for a lot of losses in a row, or a lot of losses period. The boys can turn it around, I'm sure. They are on the right track, and things can pick up if they keep it up. Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment