Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I already have post-season depression.

This is going to be super tough on me, I can tell. I don't know if it's that I wasn't expecting it to be over so soon or what, but geez, it's been not even a full day yet, my gosh. I guess I was just thinking the boys would be around for awhile longer to watch them play. -sigh-

But, I listened to WGR for a bit today (probably more than I should have) and Marty Biron was on again, and I really love him. He isn't going to come on the radio and talk about what went wrong and blame people, he is just going to give you the positives because it's the kind of guy he is. He isn't going to tell us Tim Connolly blew it, or that Derek Roy should be traded, or that maybe Darcy Regier should pack his bags now, no. None of that stuff with Marty. He is neutral, and it's cool. He is a player also and he also doesn't play for Buffalo (at the moment), so he is just giving what he can from what he saw. He also still has the cute accent I love, so that's nice. :)

I'm just glad that I have this little blog and that there are a bunch of others that I'm sure will be updated all throughout the off season so that I don't feel too much withdrawl. It's gonna be rough for the time being though. Maybe at some time I will get pissed and just be like "hell with hockey for now", but not at the moment. I think I was supposed to feel that yesterday, but I never really did. Though I didn't feel that every player on the team gave their all in these playoffs, I can't really say I was mad. I just want to see the bums play more, is that so wrong? Who knows. Guess I will have to pick a 2nd favorite team for now and see who gets the cup. Chicago maybe? Sounds good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment