Tuesday, February 2, 2010

????!!!???

I don't like this Sidney Crosby character, he is really good and makes my team look bad. Not very nice man, not nice at all.

My father started his morning rant with all his dislike fired at Ryan Miller. Now, my father is not what I would call Miller's number one fan, or his 3,735 fan either, he just has a general dislike, no matter how much everyone else loves him or how good he plays. So, as I was trying to defend the fact that, hey, it happens, I realized how close we did actually come to winning (or at least making it a tie). With the Pominville goal with minutes left, it looked like it could have been within reach, where minutes before it looked like a complete wash. It's just the Sabres ability to do that, to suck it up and play hard when it counts, that makes me believe they can do really well. Pittsburgh scored one very early in, but Buffalo came back to get one, and then another, within a minute. I missed the very beginning because I was on the way home and stopped to drop off a video and blah blah, so I didn't actually see either of these goals, or what I heard was a bloodied Adam Mair. Then Patrick Kaleta disappeared (puck to the foot? owww) and I was just generally confused when I got home. I'm just so happy I settled in just in time to see more Pittsburgh scoring and a Sidney Crosby hat trick as the night went on. Ohhh yipeee! :|

Random notes:

-I keep wanting to call Derek Roy "Rob Roy". Do not ask me why, I do not know why.

-Patrick Kaleta is probably going to miss more games...AGAIN. My gosh he is injured a lot. Major suckage.

-That one guy on Pittsburgh with the last name that sounds like "test tube"? hahaha that is just funny.

-I still don't like the VS announcers.

No points for us, but hey, it was a pretty ok effort. I mean, I think that Sidney Crosby is some kind of robot anyway. He is just programmed to score more goals than everyone else, and then sits on the bench like, "ehhh, no biggie dudes". Wowzas. We face Ottawa tomorrow night and ehhhh nooo, I'm a lil bit scared. Please do good guys, please. It's Gaustad's b-day after all, win it for him! Game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment