Sunday, February 14, 2010

Of course...

of course this was the game I couldn't watch because I was out. Someone turned on the radio and I heard the Sabres were up 3-0 and that Paul Gaustad had scored a goal. Luckily I set the dvr to record this game, because I usually don't, because I don't miss too many games. Gaustad has not scored in 20 games and of course he would pick last night to do so, when I couldn't see it live and in action and go "oh my gosh!!" and flail around. Good job Gaustad, still a good job.

The Olympic thing with the little kids at the beginning of the game was absolutely adorable. Some of those kids had on jerseys down to their ankles almost...haha. My question though, how come Andrej Sekera couldn't have just suited up for that, even though he wasn't playing? I mean come on. He looks very handsome in a suit, yes, but geez, he looked like the poor odd man out. He could have just put his jersey on even.

Well, we actually won! Holy wow it happened. Now it's time for the Sabres to be gone, and I don't want them to be. They were just gettin' good, now they're gonna go and hide for two weeks. Oh well. I'm hoping PK will be back when break is over, get the whole team out there again in all their non-injured glory. Robi will hopefully be back too, hopefully he is doing ok.

So, gained four points out a possible six, not too shabby. Now rest, and come back and keep winning! Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment