Monday, February 8, 2010

Why can't you just be the whole team Paul?



I try not to be biased, but I think this guy could probably anchor the team himself. Get in that locker room and yell at them and rough 'em up Gaustad! Tell them how it is, tell them it's "unacceptable" a million times, do something. Yes, I know you have like a -4, but Chris Bulter has like a -34545 so, who should be fired here hmmm?? I was all thinking "awww, no hockey tonight, bummmer" but then I think, it's better off that way. The more time away the better in this case maybe. I just really, REALLY hope they can win tomorrow. If they don't, I dunno what I will do. It's getting kind of crazy and I'm getting desperate. I think Lindy might go into some kind of fit and fire everyone and just be out there on his own or something. James Patrick played back in the day, bring him out too!! Oh boy...

I have been reading other blogs over the last day or two and the general consensus is "ehhhhh, help us" or "I'm very pissed off!!!" and I'm somewhere in the middle right about now. -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment