Sunday, February 21, 2010

You go Ryan Miller, you go.

!!!!

Nice game team USA! Now THAT is how the game is played, oh.my.goodness.

Ryan Miller's name is pouring out of everyone's mouth now, it's just craziness. He was like a machine out there tonight. Sidney Crosby and the rest of 'em couldn't even stop him tonight. I think a lot of pressure is put on Crosby to be the main focus of team Canada, but yeah, didn't matter tonight cause we won!

That empty net goal at the end, I couldn't even believe it. The Sabres score these very, VERY rarely, so I figured the best of the best had to be able to do it and they did, so amazing.

Random notes:

-I did not know Zach Parise's dad played hockey also, I liked the little clips of him at the beginning. They all oooh'ed and ahhh'ed over him too, and it's well deserved, he did great out there.

-Patrick Kane got a penalty. -sigh-

-I liked all the goal celebrations, especially the one at the end. They all ganged up and pretty much fell all over each other. haha nice one guys.

-I also liked that Chris Drury was one of the first ones to come out and congratulate Ryan Miller, very cool.

-The three man pile-up of Canadian players. It was like the three stooges. Haha...oops guys, better look out next time.

Ok, so this entry might be a big wash because I am still in the process of swooning over this game like a 10 year old girl, but yeah. I am just very proud of Mr. Miller and he was so cool and collective in the interview. I would probably have been dancing or something. Not very professional though...haha.

Oh, and look who's a trending topic on twitter:



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment