Sunday, February 7, 2010

I don't want to talk about it.

I don't, but I will in this case. Something has been happening, and it's becoming a trend and it sucksss a lot. So, most would figure that somewhere, SOMETIME, the guys would have to come back and win right? Guess not.

I still have ehhh feelings about Lalime. The guy is probably ready for retirement. He can't play enough games, and well, maybe he just shouldn't. Sometimes I think you just have to know when to say "enough" and I think it's time. Sorry Patty. :( That one goal, oh my good gracious, it looked like he scored on himself, and maybe he kinda did. I just -facepalmed- that one and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on this game. No such luck.

It wasn't just Limey's fault either though because some people didn't step up. I won't mention any names, but come on guys, just come on.

Drew Stafford made that big, HUGE zero on the board look a little bit better by getting into a kick ass fight that had me and my whole family pretty much screaming at the tv in delight some kind of horror. He is a rare fighter, but when he does, watch out! That's what you get Limberger, I hope you learned your lesson.

I also was kind of amused/weirded out by the Columbus coach's press conference when I saw it today on the NHL network this morning. He pretty much said we play like crap a lot, but sometimes we don't. He seemed to maybe not have a lot of faith in his team, but yeah, who would I guess. He is new and sure sounds like it too. But we sure made them look like superstars out there last night! Way to help the NHL boost its overall moral boys! -sigh-

So I'm really hoping it doesn't have to get any worse before it gets better. We have three games before Olympic break and I might get tickets to the San Jose game if I can. My mother asked me "you really want to pay to see THAT?" well mama, I don't think they'll lose forever, at least I hope not. This break will be well needed though, and maybe things can turn around after they all come back feeling rested. At least we can all hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment