Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stop.

Ughhhhh!!!

Ok, so getting past that, luckily there is only one more game left. I wanted to buy tickets to it too! Ha! That will not be happening. I think the fans will need this break just as much as the players at this rate. I'm not even getting into all the points of this game, but Derek Roy did score two goals. Thank you for that. Jochen Hecht, thank you also, you both did a good job tonight.

Random notes:

-Gaustad got his "A" back!
-I like to make up scenarios of what I think Lindy might do/say when he goes into the locker room between periods and after games such as this one. They sometimes come out pretty hilarious.
-Tyler Myers battle wound on his neck looks somewhat like a huge hickey from far away. Haha awww, poor boy :(
-Are we ever going to get two points again? EVER???
-I liked watching the team USA stuff on MSG after the game because it showed awesome people who aren't on the sabres and made me breathe a sigh of relief. Thank you Zach Parise, you have restored my faith in hockey.

So, that's that. As we hold our collective fan breath for Saturday, let's all hope that this break kicks something into gear, and when they get back they are like some sort of crazy robot winning machine. As least we can all wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment