Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you Jochen? Nope!

Haha lame.

But, Jochen Hecht did amazing tonight, two goals, and I wanted a hat trick for him so very badly. That would have been very nice. A Toni Lydman goal tonight too? Wow, what did we do to deserve this?? ha.

A goal from Tim Connolly and Tim Kennedy to make it 5-3, and it was a pretty damn awesome game. Road trips are often scary experiences that when they are done, they are not talked about again. It's more of a "let's forget that happened shall we?" but not this time. The south also seems to love us, and a ton of Buffalo fans were in attendance the last three games in a row.

The top line seems to have their heads screwed back on right, and Miller is pretty right on and things are going well. Now is not the time to let this go guys, don't let it go to your heads thinking you will never lose again, because at some point you will. Three home games in a row coming up, I don't think the hometown fans want to see you come home and stink up the place, so do it for us will ya? That would be greaaaat.

Random notes:

-Me and my father do not share the same opinion on Tim Kennedy. I don't think he is all that great, my dad thinks he is. On top of the fact that he always looks sad, he makes me sad with the way he plays a lot of the time. Now, I'm sure he just needs more time to develop into some kind of a player, but for right now it's just ehhhh. We'll see with that one.

-Drew Stafford stopped a puck with his foot. This is never a good thing. Even if that's what they want to do, like taking one for the team, what? No. I would never do that. I would be getting my arse OUT OF THE WAY. I would SAY I was trying to get out of the way too, owowowowow. Hockey players are really all about whatever it takes to help the team and stop a goal, my goodness. By the way, stay away from anything grape flavored man, eww.

Back in Buffalo Wednesday night to take on Montreal. Fun fact: This will be Paul Gaustad's first home game played since Feb. 13th. GO FIGURE. (I'm not letting this go) Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment