Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Awwww.



Poor Staffy, it must suck losing two of your buddies in one day, and I am feeling his pain. I know it's all about what's good for the team and all that jazz, but it still makes me kinda sad to see both Clarke and Nathan go (and Clarke to the Trashers Thrashers no less), but I am sure they will both get a lot more of what they need on new teams and Nathan will hopefully get a lot more ice time. You will both be missed very much.

I will post a full entry tomorrow about tonight's -events-, but in the mean time, Paul Gaustad is still injured and that Mike Rupp is still pissing me off. This is all your fault man. I have tickets to three more upcoming games and probably won't be able to see Gaustad in any of them. Hopefully by next Friday he will be better and back out there. -sigh- What a day in Sabreland this has been...

Oh and I don't know what to say about this Raffi (is that it?) Torres person because I have never heard of him before this trade, and from what I heard on the radio he has more goals than any Sabre, but not a whole lot of ice time per game, which is odd. We shall see how this all works out I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment