Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sabres vs. Florida Panthers

Pretty good game tonight, not too difficult to watch like a lot of them have been lately...ha.

Drew Stafford came back tonight, and Raffi was out. I don't know when he got injured, but he did. Nice to have Staffy back though, it's been a long time. Well, maybe not too long, but long enough.

Mike Grier scored a goal! Just as me and my dad were sitting there saying "when was the last time he scored? He doesn't score goals a lot does he?" He was trying to put us in our place I guess. It was like clockwork, and a little bit weird...haha. The goal celebration with Myers was quite nice, and then Gaustad skates over and smashes them all into the glass. Good times.

Jochen scored tonight also, but I never put it past him, because he has been pretty damn consistent as of lately. Silent but deadly types, and can score when we need it a lot of the time.

PK PK! I have to admit, I have become quite fond of "the dice roll" goal celebration. Seeing PK score is just all around glorious, as it is to see him mess with the other team too. That Horton guy really wanted to have at it with him, and he was thinking nope, no way. He is just the perfect little pest, he plays the role to a t, and it's great to watch the other team get all pissed off and do exactly what he wants...go after him and take the penalty. Oh PK, you are too awesome.

Ryan Miller was back on his game tonight, a bunch of awesome saves. He was also one of the top three stars along with Patrick Kaleta, who now has 10 goals for the season, the highest for him in one season since his minor league days. Good job all around tonight guys! Onto Carolina tomorrow, just beat them so you can all come home on a good note hmm? Game on!!!

and oh yeah, Byron Bitz is a funny name. Yes, I am being really 3rd grade about it, but oh well. I can't help it. It's just amusing. I wonder if he is called Ritz Bitz by anyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment