Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reading is fun.

So, I was reading the latest issue of The Hockey News, and came across this article:



I wholeheartedly agree with all of this. PK is a fan favorite, and for good reason. The fact he is from the area is just an added bonus (because, well, Tim Kennedy is too, but I don't think he has the spark to be a fan favorite, not yet at least). He is fiesty, puts men twice his size in their place, and can score the occasional goal for the team as well. He is doing things for the community as well, which I always think is great. When anyone uses their status to help others, they win respect in my book for sure. They also throw a little bit about Paul Gaustad at the end, which I agree with as well, along with the Ryan Miller mention, because lets face it, he is setting this team on fire.

I will be attending the game tomorrow vs. Dallas, and as I have found out tonight, will be another Gaustad-less game. Boooo. Friday probably will be too at this rate. Then a five game road trip looms in the distance. Yikes. This kind of scares me a bit. Just a bit. We shall see what happens though, game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment