Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sabres vs. Detroit Red Wings

I didn't even really watch this game. I was out and I listened to a little bit in the car, and got home during the 3rd period, but still didn't really pay attention to a lot of it. I'm just usually doing something on Saturday nights, I prefer Sunday night games instead. Hello NHL, people have lives, thank you. I guess I didn't miss MUCH, we got one point, and Jochen was the only one doing any scoring it would seem. After that I don't know much more except that mama Miller was in the crowd to watch BOTH her sons, and the younger Miller prevails. That must be kind of hard to watch, but I'm sure she is really proud.

Random notes:

-I heard something about Ryan Miller getting very mad over something. Temper tantrum maybe? Awww, why do I have to miss the good stuff?

-Paul Gaustad is a bum. My new favorite Sabre is Jochen Hecht. At least he wouldn't let me down by getting into a useless fight and injuring something the night before I have four games lined up, only to be all better the night AFTER the last game I attend. He is a BIG BIG BUM.

-I was reading a little bit about Robi in the Buffalo news. I hope he continues to get better and comes back soon, I miss him. :(

-Wegmans puts The Hockey News in the front of the store with the newspapers instead of in the back with the magazines. I get it, it's labeled NEWS, but come on. You're just confusing me.

No game again until Tuesday in Atlanta, and Clarke MacArthur will be there! Wow, that will be weird. He should punch Paul Gaustad in the nose...just cause. Game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment