Friday, January 29, 2010

The Bruins in ruins?

I guess so, or from what I heard some guy say on tv...lol. It seemed to look like it after tonight's game though. I thought they were going to be a lot tougher to beat then they were, and so did Henrik Tallinder, as he said in the post game interview. He scored on them though, so I guess it wasn't too hard for him. Right off the bat Hank is out there scoring and he did it with such ease it seemed. Thomas Vanek scored one too, keeping him the number one goal scorer on the team.

There was a lot more pushing and shoving tonight then there was the last game, and a few more pushing and shoving type things that really didn't turn into anything big. I'm itching for a big, all out brawl. It's so weird, but I just am, I can't help it. Maybe when Philly is in town we can get that (and I really want to get tickets to that game) so maybe I will be able to see something live and in person. Woooo.

Funny picture I stumbled upon at sabres.com:



Little girl seems to like Mr. Kaleta. Little boy seems to think he is big, scary monster man. I think the both of them have it right...haha. The picture is just too funny.

I went and picked up my tickets for the March 3rd game vs. Washington and the March 13th game vs. Minnesota. It makes me want March to just be here already. I'm planning to get my taxes done any day, so maybe some of that money can go towards tickets for Philly and maybe something before that. Going to games is somewhat of an expensive hobby, but I can't help it.

No game until Monday now against Pittsburgh on Versus (ick) and then a home game against Ottawa on Wednesday. Two more points and two games in a row won. I think the boys are back! Game on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment