Monday, January 11, 2010

This picture is relevant to my interests.



Ok, so 1. this photo is old and 2. I drew on it like I am in 4th grade. But come on, Ryan gets the square because the goal is square and he is always there....

and Paul gets a heart cause...well, cause I said so.

Derek Roy gets the "x" because...he just does. I also dislike his suit.

So, this is what Sabres-less nights do to me, it's pretty pathetic. The team is getting all amped up to play on the road for awhile, and I sit here on paint like I have some sort of weird problem. -sigh-

But, in other relevant news, there is a Paul Gaustad signing at Dave and Adam's tomorrow, and well, I'm going. Or maybe going might be better to say. I might chicken out at the last minute for reasons only a shy person like me can understand. I know that autograph signings are nothin', it's get your photo signed, move along, not a really long process to have to go through, but I still get all dfdkfjdfkj. If I can mutter a "can you please sign this?" before almost passing out/something else embarassing, I guess all will be good for the night. I will come back with pictures at least. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment