Thursday, January 14, 2010

PK is backk!!

Patrick Kaleta is back and he made everyone stand up and take notice too. As I was sitting watching the game, maybe about 30 secs. before the goal was scored I thought, "it would be cool if Kaleta scored, he would really be showing he was meant to be put back in the line-up" and then bam! Go PK! I knew him coming back would be a good thing, and he was right back out there puttin' people in their place just like he always does. He also got the Carubba Collision of the game. Ahhh, all is right again. I also liked the little bit about Angola during the intermission. The place they went to eat looked really cool, I might have to check it out this summer. They ordered a lot of hot dogs between him and Kevin. I bet PK ate most of them...ha.

And Derek Roy! Oh my gosh, hey buddy! Thanks for coming back to the team bro! 5 goals this season so far is like ehhhh, but, he did it for us tonight when it counted, so I guess it's cool. Right before it would have went to a shootout too, phew, that was a close one guys.

Ryan Miller was out there kickin' ass again, getting over 30 saves and all that. I just hope that they can all keep the momentum going for the rest of the road games that are ahead for them. I have faith in them though. Keep it up guys! 2 more points and headed back to the empire state against the Islanders on Saturday. I will miss most of the game on Saturday though. Damn life interfering with my hockey! haha. Game on!!

Oh, and long story short, I met Paul Gaustad this past Tues. at an autograph signing at Dave and Adam's and got one lonely photo:



Signings are just so weird because they are rushed and it's like what do I say? It's like 30 secs. up there and just ehhh. Buttt, he looked foxier than ever and he was really nice. So that's that. Oh and we watched him pull in when we were in line waiting and he drives a really dirty suv! Oh my goshy, he is just like everyone else in Buffalo! Be still my heart Mr. Gaustad! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment