Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sabres vs. Vancouver Canucks

I try not to laugh a little when Lindy Ruff gets all -crazyfacegoingnuts- and screaming and all that, but sometimes I can't help it. After that wears off, I'm just as pissed as him, and Gaustad for that matter. Little ref man who is retiring, my gosh, what are you doing? No goal? Ok. Plus a crazy penalty? Way to kick us while we're down man. Gaustad shaved and everything, did he shave for this? Gah! But yeah, that whole thing was crazy and all three commentators thought so too, and it's their JOB to comment, so yeah. Way to set the tempo for the rest of the game.

Nice goal by Adam Mair to start off, and then Thomas Vanek later. Pominville and Roy...whatever...and was Drew Stafford even there? Why do I have such a hard time keeping tabs on him? Didn't see much out of Kaleta tonight either, no big hits or anything really, and this game, to be quite honest, was relatively boring. They are all probably just ready for this little road show to be over with already, and so am I. Late starts are cool sometimes, but I'm kinda getting sick of them.

So the road trip ends on a cruddy note, but it's time for the team to come on back home. I can't wait to go to the game on Wednesday, but New Jersey will be a set of tough customers it would seem. They are right up there with us somewhere in that great big world of standings, and it won't be an easy time. I will just be happy to be there though, because Lord knows I have trouble figuring out what is happening half the time in live action games...haha. Game on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Reports were that Drew was sick, so he was a healthy scratch. That's why Matt Ellis was playing last night.

    I made a comment last night about Goose shaving! It made me really upset. I'm sure he'll have scruff by Wednesday though.

    ReplyDelete